注册
查看: 4227|回复: 2

电弧炉仿真

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-3-12 12:37:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
我也是学冶金的,现在打算做电弧炉仿真,可是对电极的模拟,是一筹莫展。希望有高手指导指导方向!不甚感激啊!
发表于 2010-7-6 09:18:05 | 显示全部楼层
我也在关注这方面的信息,不知道有没有人能给点建议啊.
我想模拟的是电弧炉的温度分布,但是电极那块太难了.

楼主现在有进展了吗?
发表于 2010-10-18 18:22:15 | 显示全部楼层

How to operate PVP system in the MMOPRG

? World PvP and purpose
Why do games avoid World PvP . Why do games avoid the real world PvP objectives of Sell Ragnarok Online Zeny. When wow was released I loved fighting in the south, support. On the south bank is not a bad purpose. SS and Tarren mill to bad either faction can not be conquered. This may actually involve the players happy, so we have that inclination. Instead, sell wow gold said the cases do point to isolated areas and let the players fight there. And let not these small examples of problems in the course of events. Great concepts, making mistakes is not ...

? Questing through PvP
Why do they do it must be killed (insert number) pigs or rabbits. Cannot kill (insert number) orcs why the mean orc player. Why tilt has taken an opposing faction from the reservation search. Why do games have never seemed to include PvP Sell DFO gold to us search. Im not talking about the wow and its sheet BG search. Personally I do not really PvP, as defined in the case, but I will have after that.
? Level advance through PvP
I said to make MMORPG PvP game, I want to level from 1 to the maximum through PvP. PvE and sell wow gold I do not say that I believe should not exist. I said I believe that if I choose, I should be able to get EXP and killed by other players, like the advance of real-time manner that, as PvE.

? Gear passed PvP
Why do I need to waste the killing of ordinary stories of ordinary mob and running a lot of time to get equipment in the competition in PvP. Precision shield shield should be precise, but it is very is to improve it to your 1000 hps? How to shield more of your health? What happened in the days of "armor is the armor" in rpgs. Yes, the device should be related to. Question is sell eve isk, how many should it matters? I believe that the skills should trump card to win equipment all day. I also believe you should be a useful device to do what you like to do, is to produce and kill the mob, killing players, and healing or support.

? Player selection and skills to win with the ace of all
I believe that the concept of your decision, when the production and cast your character should have on your character when a strong role in how large a. I believe your choice, whether they are talented, attribute points, or skills should be related to a greater selection than what you are wearing gloves. Most should come from your hit points from your gear or choose to spend your property? I believe that choice should trump card players to win gear. If you choose to create a character with tons of hit points, I believe you should have a choice and I do not believe that it should come from your device. While we may, together with plain wow, the game you spend your attribute points. Id prefer not.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表