查看: 347|回复: 0

[会议] APISAT 2024, 28 – 30 October, Adelaide

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-4-21 13:41:57 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Dear APISAT colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that the website for the 2024 Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Aerospace Technology (APISAT) to be held on 28 - 30 October 2024 in Adelaide, Australia, is now open and accepting abstracts (Asia-Pacific International Symposium on Aerospace Technology (APISAT) 2024 | 28 – 30 October 2024, Adelaide, SA, Australia (apisat2024.org)). Abstracts close on 20 June 2024.

The website will progressively be populated with information as it becomes available.

APISAT 2024 is hosted by the RAeS Australian Division and Engineers Australia, the Australian professional organisation for the advancement of the science and practice of engineering. ARINEX is the professional conference organiser and any enquires can be directed to: apisat@arinexgroup.com

Adelaide has a strong aerospace industry and education base, including the well-known Lot Fourteen business and technology precinct and home of the Australian Space Agency headquarters. Adelaide also has much to offer in culture, entertainment, beach activities and, of course, the world-famous wineries in the Adelaide Hills. I am sure Adelaide has something for everyone!

I would appreciate it if you can disseminate this information to your members, students, colleagues and business associates who may be interested to present their research at APISAT 2024.

I thank you for your support for APISAT 2024 and I am looking forward to meeting you in Adelaide.

Regards,

Professor Cees Bil, PhD, AFAIAA, CEng, MRAeS
Deputy-Director Sir Lawrence Wackett Defence and Aerospace Centre
AIAA Director Region VII (International)
Aerospace Engineering and Aviation
School of Engineering | STEM College | RMIT University | STEM College SharePoint Hub
PO Box 71 Bundoora VIC 3083, Australia | Bundoora East Campus 251.3.64
È +61 423 200 498 | cees.bil@rmit.edu.au
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表