现在知道的有fluent和cfx
哪个相对要贵一些?
如果不考虑价钱,用什么比较好?
发表于 2002-4-15 21:33:47 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

就使用难易程度而言,fluent好些
发表于 2002-4-16 05:35:58 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

I think this depends on which kind of problem do you want to solve ?
External flow or internal flow ?
Do you want to do some basic research or try to do some computations around the complex configurations ?
发表于 2002-4-16 08:27:58 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

如果是叶轮机械方面的,建议你考虑考虑NUMECA软件。
发表于 2002-4-16 14:50:50 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

According to my idea, you could buy some grid generation software and flowfield visualization software from the commercial company, and cooperate to develop or directly buy the source codes for the flowfield solution with the institute or university.
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-17 00:06:03 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

internal flow i think,
but the source codes is useless for me.
no matter how complex
i wanna know which one is more powerful
and which company's tech surport is better?
发表于 2002-5-2 20:14:08 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

>According to my idea, you could buy some grid generation software and >flowfield visualization software from the commercial company, and cooperate to >develop or directly buy the source codes for the flowfield solution with the >institute or university.

Where and how to buy the source codes for flowfield?
发表于 2002-5-3 00:08:48 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

I think you could try to talk with those guys who are working on that area which you pay attention to and then you could talk with them about the functions and the price.
According to my experiences , the price a general 3D complex flowfield CFD source-code package is about 100~200 k in the university, but I think it is a good idea if you want to cooperate with those guys to develop that kind of software, especially with the staff in the university.
发表于 2002-5-7 17:40:03 | 显示全部楼层

要买个正版的CFD软件,用什么比较好?

You can check the website of these CFD company. Although they speak out that they can do every kind of simulation, but for special field, maybe only one is suitable. Sometime, no one is suitable. 8-(
For general internal flow, I think CFX is OK.
About surpport, If you have copyright, from my experience, it is fine.\
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表