找回密码
 注册
楼主: nasalaoliu

机翼涡流冲量理论

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-7-10 14:16:48 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

感谢李博士的到来,希望各位高手互相转告多多捧场,这是一个和李博士交流的好机会,李博士对空气动力学理论所作的贡献值得所有中国人称赞.希望大家尤其高手抽出时间来共同讨论这个理论.谢谢大家!
发表于 2006-7-21 07:42:48 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

下面引用由nasalaoliu2006/07/11 04:16am 发表的内容:
感谢李博士的到来,希望各位高手互相转告多多捧场,这是一个和李博士交流的好机会,李博士对空气动力学理论所作的贡献值得所有中国人称赞.希望大家尤其高手抽出时间来共同讨论这个理论.谢谢大家!
Thank you Lao Liu,
Please also look at my second paper "李湘渝的新論文" where the computations are compared to experimental results.
If you are famliar with the "Leading Edge Suction Analogy" approach (Polhamus,AIAA, J. Aircraft 1971, Lamar, NASA TR R-428, 1974, etc) you will find that their theory for non-linear lift is totally ridiculous.But that theory has been popular for many years in Western circles. In my scond paper, I have proposed a representation of non-linear lift. And together with the linear theory, they provide very good match to experiments in all cases.
The theory can be verified by experiments or computational methods, provided the computation model is correctly formulated. If some of you are good at that, I hope you can verify my observations of how reactive flows should be distributed around the wing.
发表于 2006-8-27 17:32:20 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

这是官方新闻的一贯作风,夸大其词。一味吹捧自我,否定别人。很不客观。
发表于 2006-9-27 00:37:25 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

这个报道很有意思.
有个小疑问. 李博士好象在波音工作. 波音的实验/计算条件, 研究人员的平均素质恐怕不是这个论坛所能提供的. 这么重要的东西, 验证工作为何不在波音做, 却要搞墙里开花墙外香那?
发表于 2006-9-30 12:26:38 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

I accidentally came across the following website that gives a more detailed description of Dr. Shiang-yu Lee’s background and his recent research/work areas. It appears to me that Dr. Lee has not been spending much effort on the field of fluid mechanics (recently), let alone the fundamental research of the fluid mechanics. Dr. Lee must be really very lucky in scientific research if he accidentally solved significant and fundamental problems in fluid mechanics and made breakthrough discoveries in the field.
http://www.nwchp.org/board.htm#Shiang-yulee  
Shiang-yu is a Principal Engineer of Information Technology at the Boeing Commercial Airplanes division. He is currently involved in the data exchange standard developments within the ISO 10303 efforts, Industrial Automation Systems, for the information requirements and application concepts in “product life cycle management and support” aspects. Prior to the current assignment, he also worked at Boeing in areas of Structural Engineering, Product Development, Factory Management Systems and International Relations. Shiang-yu Lee graduated in Mechanical Engineering from National Taiwan University in 1962 and his Master and Ph. D. Degrees were both accredited from University of Delaware in Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. Before joining Boeing, Dr. Lee had engaged in teaching and research at University of Iowa, Chung Shan Institute of Science and Technology in Taiwan and Wichita State University. Dr. Lee has published research contributions in applied mechanics and mathematics subject areas, and holds patents from the USA, ROC, Japan and UK on a “Hydromechanical Transmission” device. Shiang-yu is on the Board of Directors of the Society of Chinese Engineers of Seattle and served as President of the society during year 2000 and Chairman of the Board in 2001.
发表于 2006-10-11 09:43:26 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

Thank you, TingeMM,
For looking up my background.
You are right, aerodynamics is not my practicing field.However, as I mentioned earlier, since I always wanted to understand aerodynamics but existing theories do not answer my questions, that';s why I tried to find some other explanations. My theory is not complete by any means at this point. If you are interested, you might want to look into it more deeply too.
To "anyone",
The above also anwsers your question. I did not work within the Boeing aerodynamics division. In fact, since their work is not for solving fundamental academic problems, there is no one interested in this area. All airplane related real problems are handled with experiments or computational methods.
However, if we do not have a satisfactory explanation for the fundamental problem, we can never be sure that our computer computation is correct. Right?
发表于 2006-10-28 00:28:31 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

怎么都用英文啊。。。
发表于 2006-11-3 12:24:26 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

李博士也有拼写错误啊
发表于 2006-11-25 12:54:42 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

流体力学与流体不变论!
流体力学需要从伽利略变换提升到泛洛伦兹变换.见 廖铭声,流体不变论,上海科学技术文献出版社,1993。
发表于 2006-12-29 18:25:49 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

既然台湾有这样个人,自己飞机咋搞不上去?
发表于 2007-4-28 06:50:56 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

下面引用由tingeMM2006/09/30 00:26pm 发表的内容:
I accidentally came across the following website that gives a more detailed description of Dr. Shiang-yu Lee’s background and his recent research/work areas. It appears to me that Dr. Lee has not ...
爱因斯坦发表相对论的时候,是个专利局的官员。
发表于 2007-7-2 17:25:16 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

"震惊来自世界的科学家及航天专家,...与实验数据完全吻合"
我很不喜欢类似这样的非客观性的描述,会给很多人有误导,有没有实际的量化标准。震惊是什么意思?完全又是什么意思?
发表于 2007-8-17 16:48:31 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

下面引用由一只猪2006/12/30 08:25am 发表的内容:
既然台湾有这样个人,自己飞机咋搞不上去?
台灣有自行研發的經國號戰斗機,也有超音速(Mach 3)的然氣導彈,不是完全無能。
再者台灣教育出來的諾貝爾獎得主,也有四五位之多了,國內今日外銷工業,有多少是"呆胞"的貢獻?
自己同胞,不必怨怪。
发表于 2007-8-17 17:03:54 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

下面引用由flajewovic2007/07/03 07:25am 发表的内容:
"震惊来自世界的科学家及航天专家,...与实验数据完全吻合"<BR>我很不喜欢类似这样的非客观性的描述,会给很多人有误导,有没有实际的量化标准。震惊是什么意思?完全又是什么意思?
以前己經表述過,新聞報導出自記者手筆,非筆者能夠管制,只能背負"沽名釣譽"的指責。
只希望朋友們多從文章的理論上去探討,並請參閱"李湘渝的新論文"一則,多提議見。
发表于 2007-8-25 00:22:19 | 显示全部楼层

机翼涡流冲量理论

李博士的这个理论相对于普朗特的升力线理论是哟所改进,但是这只是方法的不同,毕竟大家都是近似的。
要精确的就用CFD直接算好了,但是计算量又太大。
因此不能说谁好谁差。
就好比不同的湍流模型一样,也许都有它的适用范围。
再有个不恰当的例子,又好比量子力学并不完全替代牛顿力学一样。
毕竟普朗特先生还是个大牛,值得后世人尊敬的。[br][br][以下内容由 qzhsen551 在 2007年08月25日 00:23am 时添加] [br]
当然,李博士的新方法也是很有必要提出的,我们毕竟在进步嘛
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册