注册
查看: 2996|回复: 4

Help needed on swirling flow simulation

[复制链接]
发表于 2002-4-5 04:42:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
I'm working on the 3D swirling flow simulation in a combustor now. I use fluent5 as a solver. The unstructure mesh with tet element was used. The turbulence model I used is Reynolds stress model. The problem I get is it never convergent. After 1000 iteration, the residence curve becomes flat and never changes. Any one has good ideas? Actully, I need some general sugestions on the simulation of swirling flow.
    Thank you
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-10 01:09:10 | 显示全部楼层

No one can help me? sigh!
发表于 2002-4-10 06:21:35 | 显示全部楼层

I am sorry that I never use FLUENT and I do not know what is the difference between your situation with general cfd case. Did you take account the burning or the something special ?
As I know, the speed to compute internal flow is slower than external flow case.
 楼主| 发表于 2002-4-10 09:05:11 | 显示全部楼层

In swirling flow, especialy in strong swirling flow, due to the vortex breakdown, a reverse flow zone will be generated. the flow is more complicated than general case. Another problem is that the turbulence in swirling flows is strongly anisotropic. So to get a good result, you have to use Reynolds stress model which increase the difficult of the numerical analysis.
发表于 2002-4-12 00:15:02 | 显示全部楼层

我曾经和别人一起做过S形管道内的涡流计算,里面出现了分离和再附着的过程,流动非常复杂,计算收敛很慢。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表