注册
查看: 2856|回复: 4

如何判断计算结果是不是正确的?

[复制链接]
发表于 2002-5-8 01:44:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
如果对于计算的模型的流动现象没有深入的了解,只是进行必要的简化,对所考虑因素进行计算,这样计算的结果就一定是正确的吗?
发表于 2002-5-9 01:44:19 | 显示全部楼层

如何判断计算结果是不是正确的?

1. 对自己的计算结果持怀疑态度比盲目相信CFD结果好多了.
2. 对要模拟的流动现像必须有最基本的了解,这样至少对计算结果定性上是否合理能有了判断.
3. 定量上分析则困难多了,你要求的精度越高,越想了解流场的细节,则对方法 模型 网格质量等等的要求都相应提高,有的常常会超出现有软件和计算机所具有的计算能力,当然也推动着它们的发展.
4. 实践出真知,多算.多参考.多阅读.多交流.多思考,你就多一份对计算结果的信心,CFD在你的应用中的作用就会越大.
让我们一起努力吧!
 楼主| 发表于 2002-5-9 04:57:39 | 显示全部楼层

如何判断计算结果是不是正确的?

谢谢,我遇到的问题是,我原来做的是纯流体,现在加入了化学问题,所以没有太大把握.虽然和同事做的试验结果趋势很一致,但是看了他们的试验,觉得好像比较粗糙,不是太相信,呵呵.
另外,计算结果的流动趋势受输入参数的影响很大,从量级上就有差别,也是一个问题.
发表于 2002-5-21 21:57:25 | 显示全部楼层

如何判断计算结果是不是正确的?

To make sure a result is correct:
1.Try to understand the real problem as much as possible.
2.The simulation model should be reflect important features that you care about.
3.The simulation results should be similar to experimental results.
4.Little difference between experimental results and simulation is allowable.
5.Experimental results are always  right if great difference between the 2 methos for the experimental results can't go too far to the real world while the silulation method maybe does..
发表于 2002-5-25 09:34:10 | 显示全部楼层

如何判断计算结果是不是正确的?

I agree with Rambol, you must consult the chemically reacting tests results first, this is just to get some impression and concepts about what will happen in your problem. Then if you does not find serious unblievable results, you can think it's just OK! By the way, I do agree with your idea, in CFD research, such problem will always exists -- we validate our results with test results, but the test results can also be wrong, so nothing is guranteed, this make CFDer looks like a tourist who enter a funny circle, when people ask you 'do you believe your result?', you should answer 'yes', but in your heart, the answer is always 'I'm not sure!' Haha, anyway, best wishes for your computation, as I know the chemical reaction is really a challenge.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表