找回密码
 注册
楼主: coolboy

The books once interested me

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-12-26 12:42:28 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2016-1-8 22:31 编辑

The book by F. F. Chen remains to be the most popular textbook in the field.
The fundamental concepts described by a popular textbook, regardless whether it is right or wrong, will be repeated by others and thus will be widely spread. In other words, it is very difficult to correct a misconcept in an old popular textbook. One example of a misleading concept in plasma physics has been described in my post:

闲聊等离子体物理(Plasma Physics)   [2#]
http://www.cfluid.com/thread-141007-1-2.html
++++++++++++++++++++
根据上面的讨论,我们应该可以得知,上面所提的两项的无量纲比值应该可以描述电磁场对流体的作用。这一无量纲参数被称之为等离子体beta(plasma beta)。它是上述方程中p与B*B/(2*[mu])两项之比:beta=2*[mu]*p/(B*B)。某教科书上是如此定义它的:“the ratio of thermal-to-m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c energy density in the plasma”。当然,也有些书的作者(或更多的作者)由于受了p是压力(pressure,实际上是压强或是压力位能)的影响,把B*B/(2* [mu])也当作磁场压力来理解。从而把plasma beta定义成两压力项之比:“one can define a plasma beta parameter as the ratio of thermal and m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c pressure”。

根据上面该帖子中的讨论,B*B/(2*[mu])当然应该按照磁场能量而不是按照磁场压力来理解。导致混淆的原因则是那些作者没有意识到我在该帖子讨论中一开始就解释的一个“力-能”的对应关系:
++++++++++++++++++++

The above “也有些书的作者” also referred to F. F. Chen and his textbook. Since the first edition of his textbook was published in 1974 and the popular textbook of the second edition was published in 1984, it was not surprised to find that the misleading concept of considering B*B/(2* [mu]) to be m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c pressure rather than m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c energy was followed by most other authors (i.e., “(或更多的作者)”), who sometimes lack the independent thinking and only blindly follow or compile what the previous authors said in old textbooks.

On this particular issue, one interesting case was given by W. Baumjohann and R. A. Treumann who also wrote a set of two-volume textbooks on space plasma physics. In Volume 1 of the textbook of “Basic Plasma Physics” published in 1996, the authors misleadingly stated “one can define a plasma beta parameter as the ratio of thermal and m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c pressure”. In Volume 2 of the textbook of “Advanced Plasma Physics” published in 1997, the authors apparently realized the mistake and made a correction by restating the plasma beta to be “the ratio of thermal-to-m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c energy density in the plasma”.

楼主| 发表于 2015-12-30 10:36:53 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2015-12-30 10:40 编辑

It was interesting to learn and understand how the word “plasma” was translated into Chinese in different science communities, i.e., “等离子(体)” in Mainland China versus “电浆” in Taiwan. Another example was the word “laser”. It was translated into Chinese in “激光” in Mainland China and in “镭射” in Taiwan and HongKong. The word “laser” is the acronym of “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation”. The word “激光” was a very nice translation based on its physical meaning of “laser”. On the other hand, “镭射” was primarily a phonic translation of “laser”. However, since the character “镭” refers to a radiatively active chemical element the word “镭射” also partially catches the physical meaning of “laser” (though it was an incorrect physical meaning to professionals).

I once wrote an essay in which I mentioned that I also learned “laser physics” while studying “plasma physics”:

++++++++++++++++++++
Encounter with a bright angel
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/919788/

coolboy (2005/6/28):
Luckily, it turned out that the "physics of fiber optics" was very closely related to "laser physics", which in turn happened to be loosely related to "plasma physics" that was the field I was working on at the time.”
++++++++++++++++++++

The textbook for me to learn laser physics was:

Eastham, D., 1986: Atomic Physics of Lasers. Taylor & Francis, London, 230 pp.

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-24 09:30:02 | 显示全部楼层

The word “laser” stands for “Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation”. Talking about light, an interesting question people often ask is: Is the light waves or particles? Since, ultimately, physics is a science based on experiments or observations, one may ask this apparently difficult question from the following aspect: in terms of which approach of waves or particles that can better describe the observed behaviors of light? As regards laser, it needs to be described from the particle aspect of light, which requires quantum mechanics. The classic book describing the particle aspect of light is:

Heitler, W., 1954: The Quantum Theory of Radiation. Third Edition. Oxford Univ. Press, 430 pp.

A more recent textbook on the particle aspect of light including applications in laser is:

Loudon R., 2000: The Quantum Theory of Light. Third Edition. Oxford Univ. Press, 438 pp.

On the other end of the spectrum, the classic book describing the wave aspect of light, i.e., describing all the observed light phenomena (except laser, of course) from Maxwell’s equations is:

Born, M., and E. Wolf, 1999: Principles of Optics. Seventh (Expanded) Edition. Cambridge Univ. Press, 952 pp.

This book was considered to be the most influential book in optics in the second half of 20th century. Any serious researcher who likes to understand or design an optical instrument would have a copy of this book on his/her bookshelves. An introductory textbook on the same subject (wave aspect of light) is:

Klein, M. V., 1970: Optics. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 647 pp.

An introductory textbook on the optics but also including significant amount of materials on laser physics (particle aspect of light) is:

Fowles, G. R., 1989: Introduction to Modern Optics. Second Edition. Dover Pub., Inc., New York, 328 pp.

楼主| 发表于 2016-1-31 22:09:24 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-8-21 23:43 编辑

Two textbooks by S. Panchev were mentioned in a recent post on the historical perspective of dynamic meteorology:

++++++++++++++++++++++++
流体力学发展史      [9楼]
http://www.cfluid.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=149959

coolboy (2016-1-14):

在下一本动力气象(也即大气动力学)的教科书的结尾,作者给出了近代流体力学在动力气象这一流体力学分支的简单历史回顾:

Panchev, S., 1985: Dynamic Meteorology. D. Reidel Pub. Co., Boston, 360 pp.

其中特别提到了如下的17位作出重要贡献的科学家:

1.  O. Reynolds (1842-1912)
2.  A. A. Friedman (1888-1925)
3.  N. E. Kochin (1901-1944)
4.  V. Bjerknes (1862-1951)
5.  L. F. Richardson (1881-1952)
6.  L. Prandtl (1875-1953)
7.  V. W. Ekman (1874-1954)
8.  C.-G. Rossby (1898-1957)
9.  J. von Neumann (1903-1957)
10. H. U. Sverdrup (1888-1957)
11. T. von Karman (1881-1963)
12. V. Vaisala (1889-1969)
13. I. A. Kibel (1904-1970)
14. G. I. Taylor (1886-1975)
15. V. P. Starr (1908-1976)
16. E. N. Blinova (1906-1981)
17. J. Charney (1917-1981)

上面有一位还刚好是我的“祖师爷”(即我的导师的导师)。其中的Reynolds, Prandtl, von Karman, Taylor等应该为主流或即基础流体力学工作者所熟悉。我认为Panchev的历史回顾应该是确切、公正的。我在下一个帖子中曾推荐过他的另一本关于湍流的教科书:

+++++++++++
[讨论]用非标准分析方法封闭湍流方程(吴峰)  [31楼]
http://www.cfluid.com/thread-45356-3-1.html

这里,相关的基本学科是“随机过程”,但一般的随机过程教科书会花费大量篇幅于离散的马尔可夫过程,与流体力学及湍流理论关系不大。这里我再推荐一本相对于流体力学及湍流理论专业很不错的教科书:

Panchev, S., 1971: Random Functions and Turbulence. Pergamon Press, New York, 444 pp.

这本书于1965年由保加利亚文出版,1967年被翻译成俄文出版,1971年由俄文翻译成英文出版,接着又被翻译成了中文出版。
+++++++++++

Panchev因为专长大气湍流,故若要说他的历史回顾有偏重的话,则也就是稍偏重于科学家对湍流的贡献。Friedman在天体物理学界非常有名,因为他首先给出了爱因斯坦场方程的一个精确解来描述宇宙。

大家都知道Richardson提出关于大涡生小涡的湍流能量级串的概念。但他对流体力学的主要贡献是他是第一个真正严肃认真地数值求解流体方程组来做数值天气预报。尽管所得结果是明显错的(比实际观测值大了6个数量级),但他还是发表了他的详细计算步骤和结果。后人重复他的步骤,得出了同样的错误结果,也即他的计算本身没错。为了搞清楚导致错误结果的原因,我们也就有了CFL条件、方程的滤波等计算流体力学中的一些核心内容。

发现数学家von Neumann是54岁去世,在和平年代应该算是英年早逝。上面的Blinova先是Kibel的学生,后来则成了他的妻子。Blinova和Kibel是动力气象领域中令世人颇羡慕的一对科学家夫妇。湍流领域中最重要的无量纲数是Reynolds数,动力气象领域中最重要的无量纲数是Rossby数。Rossby数在前苏联则被称为Kibel数。
++++++++++++++++++++++++

楼主| 发表于 2016-2-28 02:48:36 | 显示全部楼层
Talking about the textbooks in dynamic meteorology or atmospheric dynamics, the oldest textbook in this field on my bookshelves is:

Eckart, D., 1960: Hydrodynamics of Oceans and Atmospheres. Pergamon, Oxford, 290 pp.

The most popular textbook on my bookshelves is:

Holton, J. R., 1992: An Introduction to Dynamic Meteorology, Third Edition, Academic Press, New York, 511 pp.
Holton, J. R., 2004: An Introduction to Dynamic Meteorology, Fourth Edition, Elsevier Academic Press, New York, 535 pp.

The first edition of the above textbook was published in 1972. It was then recommended by the World Meteorological Organization to be a preferred textbook in the field. The textbook was immediately translated into many languages including Chinese and Russian and was considered as a standard textbook in the field.

The most recent textbook on my bookshelves is:

Mak, M. (麦文建), 2011: Atmospheric Dynamics. Cambridge University Press, 485 pp.

楼主| 发表于 2016-8-27 01:06:47 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2016-9-9 04:22 编辑

It has been a while since I updated this post last time. Let me add the following three books that now happen to be on my desk to the list:

Andrews, L. C., and R. L. Phillips, 1998: Laser Beam Propagation Through Random Media. SPIE Optical Engineering Press, Bellingham, WA, 434.
Wheelon, A. D., 2001: Electro_m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c Scintillation. I. Geometric Optics. Cambridge Press, Cambridge, 455 pp.
Wheelon, A. D., 2003: Electro_m_a_g_n_e_t_i_c Scintillation. II. Weak Scattering. Cambridge Press, Cambridge, 440 pp.

楼主| 发表于 2017-2-20 01:26:40 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-8-21 23:44 编辑

+++++++++++
[讨论]用非标准分析方法封闭湍流方程(吴峰)  [31楼]
http://www.cfluid.com/thread-45356-3-1.html

这里,相关的基本学科是“随机过程”,但一般的随机过程教科书会花费大量篇幅于离散的马尔可夫过程,与流体力学及湍流理论关系不大。这里我再推荐一本相对于流体力学及湍流理论专业很不错的教科书:

Panchev, S., 1971: Random Functions and Turbulence. Pergamon Press, New York, 444 pp.

这本书于1965年由保加利亚文出版,1967年被翻译成俄文出版,1971年由俄文翻译成英文出版,接着又被翻译成了中文出版。

+++++++++++

What high quality textbooks were originally published in Chinese and then translated into English? I have the following two books on my bookshelves:

王竹溪,郭敦仁,1965:《特殊函数概论》,科学出版社,北京,762页。
Wang, Z.X., Guo, D.R., 1989: Special Functions. World Scientific, Singapore.

马上庚,1982:《统计力学》,环华出版事业公司,台北.
Ma, S-K, 1985: Statistical Mechanics. World Scientific, Singapore, 548 pp.

I have a Chinese edition for the first book and an English edition for the second book.

楼主| 发表于 2017-3-13 00:16:42 | 显示全部楼层
I mentioned a book recently in the following post:

钱学森的晚年为何感到寂寞?
http://blog.creaders.net/u/3843/201703/284903.html

+++++++++++++++++++++
让毛高兴的还有,1964年10月一个月里发生两件大事:中国第一次核爆炸试验成功以及毛的死敌赫鲁晓夫下了台。于是,在那一年12月26日,毛难得地举行了一次生日宴会,毛把钱学森、陈永贵安排在自己的一桌,钱学森被“御赐”坐在毛身边,刘少奇、周恩来、邓小平等人只能在另一桌“忝陪末座”。
……………………
……………………
赵九章是气象学和空间物理学家,科学院地球物理所的所长。他于1968年10月在中关村的家中服安眠药自杀而死。
+++++++++++++++++++++

我书架上有叶笃正先生1997年主编的《赵九章纪念文集》,顺带说上几句。文集中除了有反映对当时中国在赵九章曾研究、工作过领域的成果的综述介绍文章之外,还收录了赵九章曾发表过的两篇典型的论文。那两篇论文刚好分别对应于“气象学”和“空间物理学”的核心内容的研究。我想说的是,就从那两篇论文的内容本身来讲,赵九章的科学研究(从研究对象、研究方法及所需背景知识等综合考虑)所跨不同领域的尺度是很大的。上面所说他是气象学和空间物理学家应该是名副其实。相类比,深入研究了地球上的气象过程之后,也可以再进一步研究一下火星气象或冥王星气象。若除了气象学家的原有称呼之外由此而又获得天文学家或天体物理学家的称呼,则这种称呼尽管不伤大雅,其实是有水分的。

文集中还收录了赵九章于1964年12月27日写给周恩来总理的一封信(包括部分原信件的影印件),建议我国也发射人造卫星。根据上面的介绍,此信应该是在12月26日毛主席的那次生日宴会之后的一天写的。可以想象他当时的激动心情。但从信的内容来看,这一想法或计划已经筹划很久。信中具体从三方面阐述卫星发射的重要性:(1)发射卫星和发射洲际导弹的关系,(2)人造卫星是直接用于国防或服务于国防的,(3)人造卫星的工作规模和尖端科学及工业的关系。每一部分的叙述都是有血有肉,应该是做足了功课的。最后,根据当时所具备的能力(包括已同五院合作成功发射了一批气象火箭等)提出“争取在建国20周年前放出第一个人造卫星”。此后,由于文革的爆发,实际的第一颗卫星是1970年4月24日成功发射的,比一开始的计划晚了半年多。可见,当时提出建议确实是经过了深思熟虑的。

叶笃正(主编) ,1997:《赵九章纪念文集》,科学出版社,北京,429页。

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-15 23:55:58 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-5-10 23:13 编辑

说一说白居易《浪淘沙》中的“浪”
http://www.cfluid.com/thread-166159-1-1.html

In the above link, I mentioned a book by James Lighthill (1924-1998):

Lighthill, M. J., 1978: Waves in Fluids. Cambridge University Press, London and New York, 504 pp.

Specifically, I provided the following text shown in Lighthill’s book:

++++++++++++++
“It is extremely instructive to watch those outside waves. Anyone observing, however carefully, the progress of one of the crests will suddenly lose sight of it! It seems an optical illusion at first; the possible result of mistaken identity between that crest and the next one coming along behind, to which the observer's gaze is now transferred; but then this next crest, too, disappears! Meanwhile, crests are coming along thick and fast behind. Indeed, at the inside edge of the concentric pattern, new crests are appearing ‘from nowhere’; that is, from the now calmed central water. [p. 240]”

++++++++++++++

It was argued that the above text gave a vivid description on the behavior of deep-water waves observed by a Chinese poet Bai, Juyi (白居易:772–846) shown in his well-known poem (“一重浪灭一重生”). This is an interesting example showing that sometimes a poet or an artist, through his careful observations to a natural phenomenon, is able to draw insightful scientific conclusions. Of course, in my opinion, the major difference between an artist and a scientist on scientific research or knowledge is that the former generally possesses, if any, only sporadic knowledge whereas a true scientist sees and thinks the world comprehensively, systematically, and logically. A well-known example is given by physicist Richard Feynman’s view on the beauty of a flower:

++++++++++++++
Feynman, R. P., 1988: “What Do You Care What Other People Think?” Further Adventures of a Curious Character. Penguin Books Canada Ltd, Ontario, 255 pp.

I have a friend who’s an artist and has sometimes taken a view which I don’t agree with very well. He’ll hold up a flower and say "look how beautiful it is," and I’ll agree. But then he’ll say "I as an artist can see how beautiful this is but you as a scientist take this all apart and it becomes a dull thing." I think that he’s kind of nutty.

First of all, the beauty that he sees is available to other people and to me too, I believe. Although I might not be quite as refined aesthetically as he is, I can appreciate the beauty of a flower. But at the same time, I see much more about the flower than he sees. I can imagine the cells inside, which also have a beauty. There’s beauty not just at the dimension of one centimeter; there is also beauty at a smaller dimension.

There are the complicated actions of the cells, and other processes. The fact that the colors in the flower have evolved in order to attract insects to pollinate it is interesting; that means that insects can see the color. That adds a question: does this aesthetic sense we have also exist in lower forms of life? There are all kinds of interesting questions that come from a knowledge of science, which only adds to the excitement and mystery and awe of a flower. It only adds. I don't understand how it subtracts. [p. 11]

++++++++++++++

楼主| 发表于 2017-4-16 00:34:40 | 显示全部楼层
The above example by R. Feynman on a comprehensive view or a broad knowledge of a true scientist was on the beauty of a flower. While looking at a flower, there will be many related issues coming into a scientist’s mind that would inspire his/her pondering. However, the original discussion started from the poet Bai, Juyi (白居易) who made careful observations while standing at the seashore and arrived at a scientific conclusion on the behavior of ocean waves (“一重浪灭一重生”). Feynman’s example was nice but can we also provide an example of what a scientist would think about in addition to ocean waves while standing on the seashore? There is a good book on my bookshelves that gives the answer to this question:

Trefil, J., 1984: A Scientist at the Seashore. Charles Scribner’s Sons, New York, 208 pp.

There are 14 chapters in the book that discuss many different but related topics:
1. Look at All That Water
2. The Salt Salt Sea
3. The Tides
4. The Search for Planet X
5. The Back of the Moon
6. Making Waves
7. The Surf
8. Bubbles in the Foam
9. The Shape of the Wave
10. Queen Anne’s Pudding
11. Of Beaches and Baseballs
12. Castles in the Sand
13. Sailing Ships and Skeletons
14. Skipping Stones.

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-8 02:16:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-5-10 23:13 编辑

Cover, T. M., and J. A. Thomas, 1991: Elements of Information Theory. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 542 pp.
Gallager, R. G., 1968: Information Theory and Reliable Communication. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York, 588 pp.
Ghatak, A., and K. Thyagarajan, 1998: Introduction to Fiber Optics. Cambridge Univ. Press, 565 pp.

The above books were part of the books related to a story I described in the following blog article:
+++++++++++++++++
Encounter with a bright angel (2005/6/28)
(How I learnt i.i.d. in information theory)
+++++++++++++++++

It was essentially a true story. The term “i.i.d.” stands for “independent and identically distributed”, which is a fundamental assumption for the development of information theory.

The “dining hall” mentioned in the story was located in a musical school of a university, “ladies and gentlemen” were the parents of those “boys and girls” who attended the musical school on Saturdays and spent much of the time of the day there.

The “bright angel” was from South Korea. Her son and my son were in that same musical school studying violin from about 5-year old until the end of their high schools. After graduating from high schools, most Asian students who are good at music still choose science as their major. I mentioned in another blog article (http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/531363/) that bright angle’s son went to Harvard University. My son went to another prestigious university. Afterwards, they went to different medical schools. My son was majored in anesthesia and the bright angel’s son was majored in neurosurgery. However, they met again in practicing medical residency for they were working in the same university hospital. Occasionally, they worked in the same operating room as an anesthetist and a neurosurgeon.

楼主| 发表于 2017-5-11 19:48:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-5-11 20:42 编辑

My other encounter stories:

++++++++++++++++++++
Encounter with a bright angel

Encounter with two gals at 上外
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/924046/

Encounter with an economics professor ^_^
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/530460/

Encounter with a beautiful stray bird
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/531367/

Encounter with Richard Nixon
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/532643/

Encounter with a tourist
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/532644/

Encounter with my former assistant
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/919409/

Encounter with old friends in a foreign country (他乡遇故知)
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/532658/

Encounter with a member of Communist Party USA
http://bulo.hujiang.com/diary/532665/
++++++++++++++++++++

In the story “Encounter with old friends in a foreign country” (他乡遇故知), I mentioned several books:

van der Waerden, B. L., 1949: Modern Algebra, Vol. 1. Frederick Ungar Pub. Co., New York, 264 pp.
Friedman, B., 1956: Principles and Techniques of Applied Mathematics. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 315 pp.
江泽坚等, 1965: 《数学分析(上、下)》, 人民教育出版社.

I can still vividly recall my excitement at the time of learning strange and interesting features of Dirac-delta function while reading Friedman’s book.

发表于 2017-5-12 08:41:13 | 显示全部楼层
The photographs in 'Encounter with Nixon' cannot be seen, may I suggest you post them in this forum
 楼主| 发表于 2017-5-12 20:11:20 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 coolboy 于 2017-5-12 20:12 编辑

At the request of 周华, two photos are attached below:

Scan0002.jpg
Scan0003.jpg
 楼主| 发表于 2017-5-12 20:21:35 | 显示全部楼层

偶遇尼克松

人生和生活中有时会有一些“偶遇”的奇事发生。出国前短期英语培训不同学校及不同专业同学本来就没有多少交往,也没留下联系方式,却在许多年之后在完全意想不到的情景下多次偶遇,真是说不清到底是奇事还是有缘了。她还说认出我的缘故是感到这么多年后我还是没什么大的变化,开心吧!不过除非将来还有更奇的偶遇,至今为止最奇和有意义的还是算我在某城市公园散步时与同在散步的美国前总统尼克松的偶然相遇。

尼克松访华时,我正上中学。政治老师说:“是尼克松访华而不是毛主席访美,这表明我们胜利啦!”政治老师又问大家是喜欢吃面包,还是喜欢吃米饭。结果是有人喜欢吃面包,多数人喜欢吃米饭。政治老师说,面包干干的,不好吃。也许偶而吃吃还可以,主食还是米饭好吃。美国人吃面包,我们中国人吃米饭,还是我们中国人的生活要比美国人好啊!

上面就是我曾被灌输过的关于尼克松的第一印象。我在1994年四月初的一天周末,在某城市公园散步偶遇到尼克松时,这第一印象就又在我的脑海中浮现出来了。当时的心情是激动的,并联想到了很多事情。我同尼克松握手并同他说我是从大陆中国来的。我感谢他七二年访问中国,从而逐步打开了中国改革开放的大门,也使得我有机会来美国求学工作。上面的几张相片就是当时照下的。其中一张相片中有位女士在让尼克松签名,她也是从大陆来的。从侧面来看,也是一位美女。不过我当时把我的全部精力和心思都倾注在尼克松身上,所以我现在没有一点印象她正面看起来到底是怎么样的。之后,我也让尼克松在我随身带的一张卡片上签了名。

那次偶遇之后的约三个星期,即四月二十二日尼克松就去世了。在他的葬礼会上宣布在他的出生地建立尼克松图书馆来永久纪念他。我猜测他那次散步有可能是最后的一次或几次在公众场合露面,而我还照到了他的几张相片。所以我就把相片给尼克松图书馆寄去了一份。相片中始终在尼克松身旁的一位是他的女婿 Edward Cox。另一位在他们身后的小男孩是尼克松的外孙 Christopher Cox。所以,他们当时也就是很平常的一家子在天气不错的周末在公园散步。

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

上面相片中拿着气球的那个小男孩是coolboy的儿子。记得当时他是小学二年级,学校放春假。爷儿俩去纽约游玩,在纽约城的中心公园刚好就遇到了尼克松。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表